Has your boiler broken down or getting too old to repair ahead of another winter?
Don’t worry as Get Your New Boiler can help with a finance solution to help spread the cost with no deposit required.
We understand that buying a new boiler is a big investment but is one you want to get right and that’s why we have teamed up with Phoenix Financial Consultants to help our customers access affordable boiler finance with a range of choices that should provide something that suits everyone’s needs. Click here to try out our finance calculator to view example repayments.
Use our quotation tool to obtain your finance figure, and then just use the on-line calculator to obtain a payment solution. You may check many options, longer or smaller terms, with or without a deposit. The finance instalments may vary substantially whilst you determine your most appropriate solution.
Representative examples are generated at no cost. The APR is clearly described as is the interest payable. The total amount of credit is always evident, whichever arrangement you select.
- Phoenix acts as a credit broker (it is not a lender) and can introduce you to a loan for the cost of your boiler replacement from a panel of lenders.
- Loan terms available from 3 – 10 years.
- Interest rates available from 10.9% APR Representative. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances
- You can pay a deposit if you wish (directly to the trader) or borrow the entire amount.
- Overpayments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make overpayments, you will avoid future interest, and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed and you will need to complete a short online loan application which will assess your financial circumstances and your ability to repay any loan. The lender will perform a hard search on your credit file.
- You will need to decide on whether the loan offered is right for you. Neither Get Your New Boiler not Phoenix can provide you with financial advice. More details are provided in the attached guide which you can download now.